• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Spring Zing 2011 Registration

It's all coming together! KingpinSVT is at my place, Kerrykool and smalls should be here in about an hour......busy morning tomrrow, I'll see everyone in the afternoon

I hear ya! It's kinda dragging! I'm just itching to get on the road!
aw man that has to suck im sure ur there now but anyways ill see u guys saturday ill be spending today and tomorrow after work, working on gettin the mystique ready, i may not have the nicest contique on here but i bet u i have the cleanest one in my town haha

This weather has been bulls**t over by me, I'll be doing brakes all day tomorrow and don't know when I'll be able to clean the car. Def not gonna have time for wax, I'll be lucky if I can get in a wash/vacuum/headlight dehaze. :nonono:

And why haven't the forums been taken down/rearranged, like in the past? I was never able to attend in the past and always had to suffer during SZ lol.

got the oil changed on the mystique today tomorrow after work wash and wax and clean the inside, i drove it to work today and pulled into my sister's apartment parking lot, to drop the kids off low and behold, the parking lot had flooded throughout this rain, and got all muddy so the mystique is now pretty muddy, my new floor mat on the driver side is muddy from my shoes so i got some cleanin to do see u guys saturday ill be there the whole day

Back