• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Spotted: Black SVTC in Mississauga

CRG Racer24

Hard-core CEG'er
So I spotted a Black SVTC with what looked like aftermarket rims, either that or black E1's or steelies couldn't really tell but I know they were black, yesterday at Cawthra and the QEW. I was making a left onto North Service Rd. and saw the dude with it at the lights opposite me. I made the left and tried to give the dude a little wave.

This might've happened around 5 or 6. I thought it would've been over_30k because I know he's in Mississauga and it didn't look like that older dude he was talking about before. You could tell it was my car because it doesn't have a stock exterior. So whoever it was, if it was anyone on here, post up if it was you!

It was definitely me. I've got a 98.5 black with black winter steelies (getting the summer's installed this week hopefully). I work on South Service road and I go to the Beer Store on North Service between Cawthra and Dixie once or twice a week after work. I didn't see you though, otherwise I would have flashed the high beams or something. Cheers!

Oh cool! That's weird that you didn't see and/or hear me though. With the Bassani it is fairly loud and I gave it a little throttle around the corner too :shrug:. No worries though. It's funny, lately I've seen a lot of SVTC's in Mississauga. I've seen 3 silfro's and 2 or 3 black's. True it's been in a 5 month span or so, but that's still a lot more than usual.

It's funny, lately I've seen a lot of SVTC's in Mississauga. I've seen 3 silfro's and 2 or 3 black's. True it's been in a 5 month span or so, but that's still a lot more than usual.

Same here (well, except for yours haha) -- I saw a T-Red 98 a few weeks back and another black one not that long ago.

Same here (well, except for yours haha) -- I saw a T-Red 98 a few weeks back and another black one not that long ago.

Haha yeah. Kinda weird. Maybe I'm only noticing them recently.. or maybe they're more popular since they're cheap (which they always kinda have been). I don't know, but it's always nice to spot one!

Back