• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Spotted 401 West bound

Almost thought this was for me, little to far up the 401 thou.

However, I was Going westbound at 9:30am near London on the 401 and Spotted a Silver SVT going Eastbound with a big spoiler on it. I was on my way to St. Thomas for the Windsor shootout weekend.

If it had to 3inch round mufflers in the back, then I've seen it too, though the drier doesn't know of CEG, he does have a well maintained SVT.

ZRated it might have been me. Did it have dark wheels? There was also a blacked out SVT with me as well. Me and 1FASTDAD were on our way to the EOSB. I saw no other SVTs on the highway, I did see a gold contour with SVT kit tho. My wing is not really that big.

Aaron

ZRated it might have been me. Did it have dark wheels? There was also a blacked out SVT with me as well. Me and 1FASTDAD were on our way to the EOSB. I saw no other SVTs on the highway, I did see a gold contour with SVT kit tho. My wing is not really that big.

Aaron

Yes that gold SE with the SVT kit was me. I thought I saw a black SVT in front of you but I wasn't sure untill you just said that. Nice car you got. Next event that brings you guys im my area (windsor/detroit) I will try to attend, busy schedule thou with my new bussiness and all. No your wing is not HUGE I was just stating that the svt I saw had a larger wing than other factory contours.

Sean

HAHA I saw you too. I had pointed it out to 1FASTDAD (Black SVT infront of me). Your car has a nice stance and definatly looks sleeperish :D. We were on our way to the EOSB in Michigan. I knoew what you menat by the wing comment :).

Aaron

Silver svt.....anyone....5 mins east of toronto......2:30am saturday morning.....heading in direction of 401 east.........i didnt let you into the lane because i tried to get a better look......you eventually got in.......then got into the fast lane......and floored it into oblivion.......lol.....anyone here?~

Back