• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Southeast FS/WTB Thread...

LUCA

Boomstick\Owner
Admin
This thread is for listing items you want to sell (FS), want to buy (WTB), or trade locally. Please read the following guidelines BEFORE YOU POST. You may also refer to the general forum classifieds rules by clicking this link.

*Per forum rules, prices may not be listed.

*Please refrain from any replies to the seller/buyer within this thread. Instead, contact them via private message for more information.

*Keep your ads simple & to the point, and do not change the subject line.

*Be sure to distinguish between a want to buy (WTB) posting, for sale (FS) or trade posting.

*Once a transaction has been completed in full (all parties paid and goods transferred), please pm mystiquevltwin or LUCA to remove the listing.

*As a reminder, this thread is meant for the Southeast locals' classified ads only. I will delete any postings made by "non-local" members.

*That's not to say that non-locals can't initiate transactions with the sellers/buyers who post to this thread, though. Every seller/buyer can make the call whether or not they want to do business with a non-local buyer/seller.

*Please post ALL information for items for sale or wanted if providing an ebay or craigslist link. This classified thread isn't for posting ebay or craigslist links to find out if anyone knows more about an item. Please create a new thread when looking for information.

*If any other issues arise that need attention in this thread, please pm mystiquevltwin or LUCA to resolve the issues

For sale front and rear bumpers that need work 2 passenger side skirts green and red svt uim lim and tb

FS 2000 Ford Contour SVT 3L swapped.

I am looking to sell the contour, it has been good to me but its time.

the good: it runs good, kickin audio system, new clutch, good tires
the bad: interior is rough, needs suspension gone through, a few dings here and there.

having a new baby soon need the money for a gas saver.

FS:
17x8 Mustang GT Wheels. They've never seen snow.

These were taken off the vehicle within 6 months of ownership, Mustang was purchased brand new.

These are not mine. I am posting for good, long time friends.

Right now, they are in PA but will be brought to the Citrus/Marion/Hernando County areas of FL. Arrangements for pickup will be the 11th to the 18th of Feb. if there is a serious buyer.

If you aren't actually planning on buying them, don't waste their time with having them transported. Be courteous. please.

Wheels are clean and are curb free. No BS, they are as stated.
Contact me for more information.
Thanks.

Attachments

• Wheel 1.jpg
    Wheel 1.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Wheel 2.jpg
    Wheel 2.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 0
Back