• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Sonic boom!!

ElKy

Has Nutz Bigger than Yours. Want Proof?
my whole office was just shaken by a very loud Boom!
the soda in the bottle on my desk rippled like in Jurassic park!!
sounded and felt like something exploded in the building.

everybody flocked outside to find a city dump truck loaded with sand on Auburn street with a blown tire!

i can't believe the explosion that thing caused!

The house had the a/c already and the windows only helped marginally. I gotta tell ya - if the place isn't built for noise reduction originally, it will never help with those friggin UPS and FedEx bombers at all hours of the night. And who wants to never be able to open their windows anyway?

The house had the a/c already and the windows only helped marginally. I gotta tell ya - if the place isn't built for noise reduction originally, it will never help with those friggin UPS and FedEx bombers at all hours of the night. And who wants to never be able to open their windows anyway?

that noise would be sex for me :) :) :)

my friend lives near the airport. It is kinda cool at first, but after a while you just associate the noise with stuff in your house shaking off of your shelves and breaking on the floor.

I lived near a small airport in Oxford MA until it closed down recently. :( To be honest I really enjoyed the tiny planes flying low overhead, it's nothing like the noise of jet engines. I'm a few miles from Logan now and can hear the planes as they take off over my apartment, it's not bad here but I can definitely understand problems if you live any closer to one.

I lived near a small airport in Oxford MA until it closed down recently. :( To be honest I really enjoyed the tiny planes flying low overhead, it's nothing like the noise of jet engines. I'm a few miles from Logan now and can hear the planes as they take off over my apartment, it's not bad here but I can definitely understand problems if you live any closer to one.

i don't get planes taking off but every so often I hear them as they come in for a landing at Bradley

my friend lives near the airport. It is kinda cool at first, but after a while you just associate the noise with stuff in your house shaking off of your shelves and breaking on the floor.

I miss the MHT airport noise(mmmmmmmm home), the airplane noise never really bothered me , after 24yrs it was just backround noise like a fart can exhaust haulin a$$, or thumpin bass down Beech st.. Though it didn't really make to much a difference on the house the soundproofing was nice, central air, all new winders(that were new to begin with)..

Back