• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Side Skirts are on, last thread for a while w/ pics

95_Mystique

Hard-core CEG'er
here are the pics of the car with side skirts...

DSCF2221.jpg

DSCF2220.jpg

DSCF2222.jpg

DSCF2223.jpg

rims are goin on soon as long as i get tires at carlisle

That car looks like crap with the side skirts on. Save yourself the soon to come ridicule of the CEG community and give them to me. :laugh:

Looks good.

Is it just me, or does the paint on the spoiler and skirts not match? Don't get me wrong, the skirts are a big improvement, but they just seem more gold than the rest of the car.

mehhhh, how cares about the exact paint match, lets just get this over with so I dont see this car every second thread. Dont get me wrong, its lookin good, but man, Im tired of seein it. LOL.:cool:

Come on guys!!!!! Hes just trying to get his car done and hes sharing his progess. WTH I'm sure if we dig deep enough the same people jousting this guy have threads pimping thier tours. I though we were here to help and admire people for liking thier tours.......... Some of you are starting to sound like you should own civics with the bickering.:blackeye:

Come on guys!!!!! Hes just trying to get his car done and hes sharing his progess. WTH I'm sure if we dig deep enough the same people jousting this guy have threads pimping thier tours. I though we were here to help and admire people for liking thier tours.......... Some of you are starting to sound like you should own civics with the bickering.:blackeye:

Bite your tongue!

no i'm not gonna make a thread about putting on each jack point cover. the reason i dont have them on is because i only have 3 of them, its kinda like having a car with 3 hubcaps. i dont like the unbalanced nature of it.

so wat do u guys like better? stock form???
Mystique001-1.jpg

half assed...
Mystique017.jpg

or now, slighly half assed...
DSCF2220.jpg

Back