• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Sex on wheels!

todras

Pretty fly for a white guy *cowbell*
fastback5.jpg

fastback.jpg

fastback3.jpg

ive got a '67 stang and i would cream my pants if i had that motor in it...i could do with out the wheels though...15/16'' bbs wheels on a classic like that is a tragedy

BADASS!:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Need to get into a house (lease is up on our apartment in 07) so I can start my 67 Mustang project.:cool:

:cool: Not bad on the original pic, but it needs to lose the BBS's and maybe get a full cowl hood instead of that half cowl. The one above needs a lower front valance because the rest of the body sits so low it doesn't look right. Other than that, it doesn't look too bad. I don't like the tail lights tho...too goofy looking. I can't wait to get started on the 67 Mustang 289 project that i just picked up. It needs a resto bad, but it's got a built 289...now i need to decide if i wanna keep it or go bigger :crazy: decisions, decisions

Sex on wheels!

I'm not crazy about the exhaust going under the rear axle on that ebay car but maybe that's the only way they could do it. Maybe should have used side exit exhausts instead.
Karl

Back