• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

September meet

BrApple

No Life But CEG
was wondering if anyone want to meet up this month?

I was thinking go-karts or maybe a movie night, the pike, or any other idea

let me know if anyone is interested ...

I was at the go kart place on the Berlin Turnpike yesterday and it was a good time, $6 a run if you are not a member, believe a membership is $4.50 and then the runs are only $5 each or something close to that

speaking of go-karts i wanted to try and get people together for F-1 in boston some sunday.
i think its $20 for 20 laps or 20 minutes.

i would be up for go-karts !
hehe

My schedule is a bit tight this month but I'd probably be game for a go-cart meet! Theres a new place in Foxboro I think, the Miata guys have a tendancy to meet there.

I honestly have absoloutly NO time what so ever with classes and work. The only day and I really do mean ONLY day I have off from everything is Sunday. I will only attend if I know for sure there will be alot of people there..

Wow I'm definitely game for a September event! Go-karts followed by Mario Kart 64 (sans alcohol this time ;) ) and maybe a cheesy 80s movie or two to MST3K at. I've never been on a small vehicle like a 4-wheeler or go-kart, definitely want to try one out.

Can't guarantee I can make it but since my schedule is becoming nice and boring 9-5 style, it's likely I will. Any weekend in September is looking ok, Saturday preferred but I'm free Sundays as well.

well I guess we can pick the spot based on where most of the people will be coming from, I was mainly thinking of the CT people since there are more of us now and most everyone else hangs out anyway since they are closer together then us CT people, but I didn't want to leave anyone out

so if people want to head this way for go-karts then watch some movies afterward I am game, just need someone to bring a game console if you want to play as I don't own one

I highly doubt we'll be able to make it to any Sept meets.
Now that the weather is cooler, we have some house projects we've been meaning to do for a while.

Have fun!

go-karts and mario kart 64? hell yea! haha sunday is also probably the best day for me. as the end of the month nears ill have fewer and fewer days off(end of quarter does that) i dont have mario kart but i do have a 64 and super smash bros :-D

not sure how this is going to work out for me now ... going to West Palm beach again for work from the 15th to the 21st ...

i have been to racing america before...i did a mini motard race there...the track is so boring compared to F1...same karts and stuff, but in my opinion F1 is worth the extra money...racing america's track is pretty tight and all flat

heres a quick shot of the track (racing america)

either track is still kart racing and a damn good time though...and ive got kart on N64

Back