• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

For Sale Rjl1 pcm

FnaTic

CEG'er
I bought this PCM along with a bunch of other parts from a friend back in 09, His C-SVT was hit from behind and he parted out his car. I was cleaning out my parents garage today and found it along with the keys.

$50 + Shipping ( IF NEEDED ). I believe this thing can fit in a Flat-Rate box and ship for around $10.
PCM1..jpg
PCM2..jpg
Sorry for the bad quality pictures, I was being rushed all day to finish cleaning out the garage. If you want more pictures just PM me.

Pretty sure it was pulled from a 98(It's been awhile lol), If need be I can give him a call and confirm.

I prefer local pick-up(Fraser,Michigan) but I will ship if needed (You pay for shipping cost).

Any other questions feel free to PM me, I'll check the site 3-4 times through out the day and get back with you ASAP.

Also, When It gets nice over here and stops raining for a day I'll pull out all the other parts in my parents garage and throw them on here.

Last edited:
Dibs if u can wait till i will check my ECU tomorrow morning to see if it's the same 98 CSVT code .. i could always use a back up ECU especally with my wiring issues in the past who knows whats next to go

I am pretty sure that code is a 98 and the pats is seperate so you can keep the keys and just sell the pcm.

CLASSIFIEDS RULES

Transactions done here are at your own risk. CEG is not responsible.

Violations will receive a warning the first time and an infraction subsequent times.
  1. You must be registered for 60 days to post in the classifieds.
  2. Include a price and location.
  3. FS (for sale) or WTB (want to buy). No "feelers."
  4. When an item is sold, post "Sold!" in the topic. This will signal a moderator to lock the thread.
  5. You may post eBay auctions or Craigslist ads only if they are YOURS. Include the list price, location, etc.
  6. If you have multiple items for sale, please divide them up in the correct forums.
  7. Do not cross post your item in multiple areas.
  8. After an agreement has been made, all shipping talk should be via PM. You may put shipping options in the original post.
  9. Do not post negative comments about an item. If somebody wants $20k from a Contour, let them try.
  10. Bumping: After two weeks (14 days), you may post "Bump" to bump your item back to the top. You can post information updates, price changes, etc. at any time.

Last Updated: 7/20/22

Back