• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Reebs Didn't Get Another Car...

MrsReebs

CEG'er
I DID! We went on a 2,200 mile hunt for this baby. It's a Saab Vector and it was super hard to find. Only a handful of them on autotrader right now and maybe 5 on craigslist over the whole country. We drove 14 hours to Rhode Island to look at one and didn't like it so we drove all the way down to D.C. (8 hours or so) to check out the next closest one on our list. The Vector was only made 1 year and I knew I wanted it when I saw it. Picked it up for a good deal and headed home (11 hours). Of course I got the 6 speed manual! It has forty something thousand miles. First mod is dark tint! Reebs is going to let me drive a SVT during the winter so I can store this and keep her pretty too. The Accord is already sold and I do miss it though.

On with the pics. First two are at a rest stop somewhere on the way back and the car was all dirty!

TripoutEast076.jpg

TripoutEast098.jpg

Cleaned up a little!

SaabVector013.jpg

SaabVector017.jpg

SaabVector031.jpg

SaabVector029.jpg

SaabVector034.jpg

SaabVector019.jpg

SaabVector020.jpg

SaabVector023.jpg

Yep, jealous. I don't know why, I just bought myself another car. :shrug: I guess one can never have too many cars, right? :cool:

I only see a few of those on the road. When i do, they are almost always that sky blue color for some reason. Black = secks. :drool:

Damn never heard of a Vector, but I really like it. If only it had dual exhaust the back end would look a lot better, imho. Your very lucky though, that's one tight Saab!

Damn never heard of a Vector, but I really like it. If only it had dual exhaust the back end would look a lot better, imho. Your very lucky though, that's one tight Saab!

The Vector is similar to the Aero but it got the 6 speed trans, HO motor which is an option on the Aeros i believe and a number of other little touches inside and out. And Jeff said that he is working on getting dual exhaust for my birthday present but I already picked out alot of expensive purses and shoes I want for that! :laugh:

LOL, I love the license, plate, especially since Reebs steals it from her every chance he can get...

The Vector is similar to the Aero but it got the 6 speed trans, HO motor which is an option on the Aeros i believe and a number of other little touches inside and out. And Jeff said that he is working on getting dual exhaust for my birthday present but I already picked out alot of expensive purses and shoes I want for that! :laugh:

Haha! Girly accessories are nice and everything, but a dual exhaust would be nice! :laugh: Anyways your car is sweet and rare which makes it awsome, I'm very jealous!

Nice Congrats. Im surprised someone else in the family has a car besides Reebs. LOL

Looks very very sexy im likin the car.

- amyn

Just please don't drive an SVT in the winter...Reebs you gotta leave them garaged so by the time I can afford one, they aren't all rust buckets.

Hey thanks for the heads up that you effers were in New England! :p

congrats on the new ride.

I was going to say .... bet you drove through on the Mass Pike ... if so you where just mines from about 3 different CEGers

nice car and you guy are pretty crazy to drive that much for it :crazy:

I like the plate also :laugh:

thread needs more boobs, and ill be sure to get some pics of me and jeff in it in a little while with our fishing gear:laugh:

Back