• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Random center console ?'s

doomsayer559

CEG'er
I had my SVT in the shop when I bought the car to have shifter cables and bracket installed. Among a broken piece of plastic underneath the passanger side carpet (which now protrudes) and ALL of the center console screws being left out, I've found more issues. Very dissapointed in there work...

I removed the entire console this morning to fix my ebrake boot, patch my broken radio console and fix a "broken" ciggarette lighter. Upon getting it removed I see a blue box just sitting on the floor (appears to have mounting tabs broken off) and a piece connecting I want to say the box for the heater core. Which Leads to the floor vents which run under the front seats. It has a gasket or more so weatger stripping on the bottom. It looks like im missing the middle connecting piece.

Can someone confirm this and tell me/show me if pics available, where does the blue control looking box mount and IF there IS a vent piece im missing.

Thanks much CEG.

Back