• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Rally contour

His username is Goumba and he drives like the stig. I havent seen it in awhile since its getting an AWD conversion.

attachment.php

Painted....
DSCF2337.jpg

I actually rally crossed my contour last weekend, and won the 2wd class with it. A non SE or SVT with a 3L would be your best bet for a rally car, after all hard springs and really stiff swaybars are not optimal for off road driving. Not to mention the body kit would get all sorts of screwed up.

Well I got the car for $500 so im not too worried about the exterior. Plus its missing both side skirts. It has a broken shift tower so I have to get that pinned. I also need to go fishing for the bolt head. I hope I can get it out cause I really dont wanna remove the trans just yet. I need to be able to drive it over to get the cage put in it. Than I can build a trans while i wait for the cage. I will be doing some rally cross for practicce but I will be running the car in stage rally with rally america.

If you can swing it try to go to the Lake Superior Pro Rally. It used to be on the RA circuit but they dropped it this year in favor of stadium special stage events.

Back