• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Quick shot of a mini meet

DanMyers

Hard-core CEG'er
Ran down to visit my old room mate and good friend Mac (flymac7) yesterday and trade keys to go for a ride, grabbed one quick shot and figured I'd post it up.

34j4wvo.jpg

His SVT has 500 miles over 100K and it shows, aside from tiny imperfections the car is in beautiful shape and even has the original SVT mats in excellent shape. It's bone stock minus the headunit and a short ram installed by the PO, but as you SVT owners know, it's a blast to drive in stock form. The moonroof still works great, all the stock mesh is intact, has all the JP covers, and until recently even the power antenna, though that bent in a car wash. The exterior and interior of the car have obviously been meticulously maintained and was a very solid pick up on his part.

My car is not so stock, most recent addition are the 17x7.5" Motegi MR125's, but also has Stangkillers LCAs, Massive toe arms and front adjustable endlinks, poly sway bar bushing, Striker2 rear adjustable endlinks, and D2 coilovers. Motor has SVT UIM, LIM, TB, cone intake and tube, injectors MSDS headers and Y, SVT catback, and PCM. Also has a B&M short shifter, Hella 80mm projector fogs with 3000K HIDs, a pioneer 4 channel amp, pioneer mechless headunit, and Pioneer door speakers. A long time ago I swapped to a Mystique leather interior as well and that is in excellent shape, my moonroof works flawlessly as well which is incredible to me haha.

Was a great time and will probably happen again, there was talk of a meet even being organized there and we will be sure to post in the Northeast forum with further details as we figure it out.

Back