• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

pre98 trunk w/spoiler

scott12

New CEG'er
I'm not sure if anyone needs/wants one but I was at a Joe's EZ pull the other day and there were 3 that were in very good condition. JY link http://www.joesusedautoparts.com/EZPull.html

There were around a dozen pre98's and a hand full or so of post 98's.

Got myself the only sunroof motor in the joint:cool:. It's getting harder and harder to find those things.

Did see an interesting sunroof setup on a post98. Instead of having the normal sunroof motor cover, the open/close buttons were near the sunroof, mounted in the headliner. The sunroof also lifted up and slide over the roof instead of in between the roof/headliner.

Joe's EZ pull is a pretty huge JY. I'd say close to that of Harry's Hazleton. Even have some older models dating back to the 40's which are always a pleasure.

Hope I helped someone out here.

thats an aftermarket sunroof then .... all factory ones are built into and slide into the headliner.

I know there's someone with an SVT in the Northeast with something different with their sunroof over the stock one. If I remember right it might be Aaron.

thats an aftermarket sunroof then .... all factory ones are built into and slide into the headliner.

i have an aftermarket one that goes into the headliner! and it has a setting that i can make the sunroof close as soon as i turn off the key.

I figured as much, but whoever did the install did quality work.

That's the yard I go to most of the time, probably why you didn't find many sunroof motors. lol

*shakes fist*

Did you see the black SVTC there about this time last year? By the time I got to it, it was pretty stripped and beat up sadly.

Back