• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Possibly stuck in Atlanta tonight

WorldTour

I Feel More Like I Do Now Then When I First Got He
I'm flying back to MI this afternoon and my connecting flight in Atlanta may end up getting canceled due to weather in the great lakes area so I may get stuck for the night. Anyone near by possibly up for dinner?
Mark

As I just texted you Mark, sucks but my wife has to work late tonight so when I get off work at 7 I will be home with the kids. If it wasnt a school night I would get a sitter but I cant cause of school tomorow.

no worries. I made it in ahead of the weather due to the low number of people on the flight all checking in way early. I got everyones (who pmed me) number saved incase I do end up getting stuck in ATL since I do fly through there on a regular basis.
Thanks
Mark

fly back monday. Will be in detroit on friday for a few hours for a meeting & possibly go over and look at the project car for a bit before heading back.

Cool man, next time give me a few days notice and even if its an hour layover I will come out to the airport and grab a beer with you Mark.

Back