• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Possible weekend in Montreal...

bishop375

Hard-core CEG'er
Any suggestions?

It'll be my wife and my self, last weekend of August.

What are the best places to see that aren't tourist traps?

Best strip club to hit there?

Thanks, all!

DO NOT go to club 281 on St. Catherine's.
If the lines of girls at the door don't clue you in, it's a male strip club.
I got dragged there. It's amusing in a way, but there are cheaper ways to get a laugh in life.
I mean seriously, how can these girls not see that all of the male strippers are gay? They weren't fooling me. And the dancers all do this gesture as if a girl is giving them head and their smacking her in the face (either that or they're doing a pretend girl from behind and whacking her ass). Yeah, that's my idea of sexy for sure. :rolleyes:
Plus the drinks and cover is way higher than the other clubs.

I suggest you strip club hop and find your own favorite (except for the male club(s) heh)

Too bad it won't be hockey season. Mike enjoyed the Centre Bell, and I bet Robin would enjoy seeing a game there.

you want to go to a strip club with your wife ?

my wife is usually the one who brings up the idea of going if we havent been in a while.

the best thing to do when going to a strip club, is go with a chick, most dancers will feel more comfortable and give them a great show.

I read a thread over on NECO and it was suggested that if you want some good poutine, to try it at either Lafleur or Anjou Patates.

and if you're into scenery and stuff, head to Mont Royal.

Back