• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Polybushings and handling mods?

Muhiii

New CEG'er
Hello guys!
Right now i am doing my rear bushings and i am thinking about swaping them for polybushes. The question is, is it worht it and what bushes are the best to change? What i mean is, on some cars, there are some recomendations what bushes were best to swap (On Golf mk4 it were rear bushes on front arms). Are there any recomendations on contour? I heard something about trailing arms but not rly sure. Or are there any better mods for handling? Car has lowering springs and i was thinking about front strut brace. Any advices?

All the rear bushings are worth to change.
Trailing arm bushing upgrade will be more significate as it give you that little rear wheel "steering" to corner better.
I upgraded all my... but I am ashamed to say I forgot all the part number. I used energy bushings and find the part based on measurements.

Hello guys!
Right now i am doing my rear bushings and i am thinking about swaping them for polybushes. The question is, is it worht it and what bushes are the best to change? What i mean is, on some cars, there are some recomendations what bushes were best to swap (On Golf mk4 it were rear bushes on front arms). Are there any recomendations on contour? I heard something about trailing arms but not rly sure. Or are there any better mods for handling? Car has lowering springs and i was thinking about front strut brace. Any advices?
this site should help you with your search for quality bushings for our cars

Back