• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Performance Driving Clinic

Luv my Avons. Although i think that size is being discontinued!!! they are the cheapest best R compunds out there. there are many other choices but they are much more $$$$$$$.

I will be at Gingerman and Dunnville. Just hope the beast has no issues with that kind of back to back abuse.

Fern

I am up in the air here between Gingerman and Dunnville since they are on back to back weekends.

Looks like I need to be a Track Dawg and join Fern for both :).

What is Dunnville like anyway? I have yet to try the track out. Looks like I need to get myself some r tires soon. Fern - you happy with yours?

Here's the layout of the track: http://www.dunnvilleautodrome.com/track.htm

When we ran the track in 2004, most of the raves came from the Contour and Focus owners. It's a really neat track with some really good corners. In terms of twistiness, I found Dunnville more tight than Shannonville.

You could always use the Contour for one track event and the Cobra for Gingerman.

i would go and actually have been looking for one of these to go to, but driving my car would defeat the purpose. i have a completely stock se with the zetech in it and a bent sub frame(still completely drivable). which I'm sure they wouldn't clear that on inspection. damn being a teen with a stock car. :cry:

Back