• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Pcm

They all look the same.

No they don't I saw a pic of one ecu that had 2 holes in the back. Some only have one. I got this ecu and it came with no sticker I just want a way to be able to tell if it's an SVT or not...

I can assure you It's a svt pcm I sent you. But what the hell do I know? Svt's are new to me

its a xgt1 but the guy had some kind of chip in it that stuck out so he removed the black plastic cover

There was also no sticker on the front gray thing. I Wasn't doubting you bagged but I was wondering maybe if you didn't know if it was SVT cos it had no stickers. I hooked up it up to try it and I got a pats error. The PCM seemed to work but the key didn't. So today i'm going to move the transponder and tape the key to it and see if she starts. And Also the only reason i'm doing this is because I need a new diff. Any suggestions lol

I have a trans if you need one. And I wouldn't have anything but svt pcm that's all I part out

I have a trans if you need one. And I wouldn't have anything but svt pcm that's all I part out

I deff need a trans. How much for a replacement trans. Or maybe an updated one. Or maybe one with an lsd. lol Or just a spare lsd..

Back