• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Passport info for SZ07 travel through CA

frenchblueC2

amusé par les flatulences
The drive through Canada saves time when travelling to MI for SZ, so if you're planning on attending in '07 and joining the caravan, then this thread is for you.
We briefly had this discussion this weekend, so I thought I'd clarify that passports will not be required for land travel when re-entering the US from Canada for 2007. That starts Jan 2008.
If you've got your passport already, then bring it.
If not, don't sweat it, but still bring driver's license and birth certificate.
Make sure if you're bringing guests along to notify them as well.

http://travel.state.gov/travel/cbpmc/cbpmc_2223.html

It's still a good idea to get a passport because you'll need it in the future anyway, but that's your call.

And if you haven't voted already, go to the SZ forums and vote in the poll to help the organizers with the hotel headcount.

Besides, Isn't it the coolest thing to whip out your passport and show off what a world traveler you are?

I dont know about you guys but boy do I have a crap load of entry and exit stamps along with visa's for Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, India and Egypt

so yes Im a frequent traveler, I had to order extra pages for my passport :)

anywho Kim i dont know what the future holds, I have the intention of going so we will see what happens as time progresses..SZ 06 caravan FTW!! it was a blast

Besides, Isn't it the coolest thing to whip out your passport and show off what a world traveler you are?
Or embarrassing to show how little you've traveled .... I'm almost never out of New England. Last time I was out of the northeast states (NE plus New York) was nearly five years ago, last plane ride was in 1994.

i only have one stamp..from aruba.
jess was depressed when she had to change her name on her passport, because now she loses her aruba stamp

i only have one stamp..from aruba.
jess was depressed when she had to change her name on her passport, because now she loses her aruba stamp
Sounds like you should give her a stamp to make her happy again. ;)
ea73a18.gif
+
180px-Stamp_Tanganyika_1925_10c.jpg
= happy wife

Or embarrassing to show how little you've traveled .... I'm almost never out of New England. Last time I was out of the northeast states (NE plus New York) was nearly five years ago, last plane ride was in 1994.

Actually this is me.

I don't even have a passport and luckily we don't need them because we're going before the end of the year. Otherwise we'd have to shell out $200 for them. Personally I'd rather spend that money on other things, like having fun.

Actually this is me.

I don't even have a passport and luckily we don't need them because we're going before the end of the year. Otherwise we'd have to shell out $200 for them. Personally I'd rather spend that money on other things, like having fun.

how about having fun in other countries! learning new things and cultures and just a change of scenery :shrug:

its worth it really

Goonz .. some of us may have $200 to spend on 'fun', but not $2000! ;) (Or whatever it is to fly to a country and 'enjoy' it for a week)

Goonz .. some of us may have $200 to spend on 'fun', but not $2000! ;) (Or whatever it is to fly to a country and 'enjoy' it for a week)

well you may not always have $200..save up and go see the world, thats all im trying to say :)

Im going to Zurich & Dubai next march..my parents are looking for a new place to live after retirement :)

how about having fun in other countries! learning new things and cultures and just a change of scenery :shrug:

its worth it really

I was actually just refering to this particular trip. I do look forward to being able to travel more now that my kids are getting older and more independant.

Back