• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

passanger side skirt

Bone yard dude. Check corey's and the others. You really don't want to know how much it would cost from the dealer. $400+ iirc. It would still be cheaper to buy from the bone yard and get it painted t-red and install it yourself.

Now the question you know is coming. What did you do to the other one?

yah, snow covered median in a parking lot. I got caught up on one and it tore off 1/4 of the skirt. pretty pissed, looks like **** right now. It'd be nice if I could find a used one or something...

oh wow, really? its that cheap from him? yah maybe I'll do that for sure. 100 bux isn't bad. I could get it painted easily. Chaterhouse will give me a deal.
what is ol' bills contact information?

oh wow, really? its that cheap from him? yah maybe I'll do that for sure. 100 bux isn't bad. I could get it painted easily. Chaterhouse will give me a deal.
what is ol' bills contact information?

Nope I never did get any for my car good thing as my new place of work hasn't been kind to the car.
As for Bill Jenkins the info is in the Parts link on the main page, but here it is for you Keith.

Team Ford Las Vegas (Bill Jenkins)
http://www.teamfordparts.com/
Bill Jenkins is back! He has moved to a new dealership and is offering the same great deals as in the past. 702-395-5173 (direct) 800-791-6436 (direct, toll free) Average discount is 25% off Ford MSRP Fast shipping with DHL We take all major CC's and PayPal.

right, I knew it was around somewhere. But I'm to lazy to search for it. Thanks my man! I'll let you know if I get one.

Mark, did the skirt come with mounting hardware? I managed to rip a few off in the process lol!

Back