• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Parting Out Parting 98 SVT Black/Midnight Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.

dTour

CEG'er
Well I have changed my mind, I am no longer going to fix the 98 SVT that I picked up. I bought an 03 Focus SVT so I need to clear some room in the garage. So until then, feel free to ask if there is anything that you need and I'll do my best to get you pics/price.

f133b98293b4_847709fa-09fc-4fed-b7b2-d661ab6e0b4f.jpg

98 Contour SVT
Exterior: Black
Interior: Midnight Blue
Engine: threw a rod so the bottom half is no good.
Doors are in good shape (was from San Diego, so hardly any bottom rust, if any)
Trans was solid when it was still running
BAT kit with 10-15k

Here are the parts pending to CEGers that have shown interest(in some cases, position of people in line as well):

Front Bumper - [SOLD]
BAT Kit - svttour - [PENDING SALE]
Rear wheel liners, (2)Bridgestone 18" tires - Daven [PENDING SALE]
Side skirts - ikaika808 [SOLD]
Headlights - Blu_Fuz - [SOLD]
Rear grille clips - jumijc
Engine harness - jumijc
Lotek gauge pod - ikaika808 [SOLD]
Air filter assembly
Shifter cables - svtnoodle
E brake cables - svtnoodle
Transmission - Ares
Fenders (R&L) - cougarkraig - [SOLD]
O2 sensors/MAF sensor/ DPFE sensor - SLVRFRST
Stock wheels/tires - [SOLD]
SE Grille - [SOLD]
Front Door regulators/motors - [SOLD]
Shifter Assembly - [SOLD]

98 EO SVT power mirrors $40 shipped (set)
2nghrvb.jpg

2eodu0y.jpg

UPDATED PICS:

98 EO Airbag and clockspring $40 shipped
ve299y.jpg

98 EO Rear window 3rd Brake light (not broken!) $25 shipped (2 available)
2qvtuhl.jpg

Cabin air filter box/assembly $15 shipped (2 available)
zxwgn7.jpg

IMRC Covers $10 shipped (3 available)
33vhlhl.jpg

Updated cupholder w/adapter piece $20 shipped
34etjia.jpg

Dash clock w/PATS light $20 shipped
5nvdvk.jpg

Ford add on alarm $offers
w82d69.jpg

Last edited:
I have to ask why are you parting it out? It looks good on the outside. Is it wrecked on the other side? Anyway I need headlights if those are in ok shape. Can you post some pics? I will pm you with my email address.

I have to ask why are you parting it out? It looks good on the outside. Is it wrecked on the other side? Anyway I need headlights if those are in ok shape. Can you post some pics? I will pm you with my email address.

The body on this car is pretty tattered. It has dings, dents, previous repairs, pretty big crack to the rear bumper, and a lot of miles. Fixable? - sure but worth more in pieces unfortunatly :-/

Hey guys - Dave had some family issues come up last minute here so he will be away for a few days. He's not ignoring anyone, just post what you are looking for and he will reply as soon as he can.

Sam, he will get those pics for you in the next few days.

Thanks everyone.

hey guys, sorry for my absence, my step dad recently passed away after his fight with cancer, so I had family things to deal with. Thanks for the support and understanding.

So......I am hoping to get pics and prices up soon, as well as replying to the PMs that I received.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CLASSIFIEDS RULES

Transactions done here are at your own risk. CEG is not responsible.

Violations will receive a warning the first time and an infraction subsequent times.
  1. You must be registered for 60 days to post in the classifieds.
  2. Include a price and location.
  3. FS (for sale) or WTB (want to buy). No "feelers."
  4. When an item is sold, post "Sold!" in the topic. This will signal a moderator to lock the thread.
  5. You may post eBay auctions or Craigslist ads only if they are YOURS. Include the list price, location, etc.
  6. If you have multiple items for sale, please divide them up in the correct forums.
  7. Do not cross post your item in multiple areas.
  8. After an agreement has been made, all shipping talk should be via PM. You may put shipping options in the original post.
  9. Do not post negative comments about an item. If somebody wants $20k from a Contour, let them try.
  10. Bumping: After two weeks (14 days), you may post "Bump" to bump your item back to the top. You can post information updates, price changes, etc. at any time.

Last Updated: 7/20/22

Back