• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official Northeast "Spotted" thread.

I'm working in Tannersville, near Mt. Pocono. Usually on 715 to 611 around 6:30-7am and back the other way around 4:30-6pm depending on the day.

I'm in the ST again right now. SVT is getting Motor Mounts upgraded. They're curing as of this morning. I'll probably rock the SVT until Late October. Then Snows are going on the ST until spring.

Just saw it today around 2:30 pm today on Macarthur road heading into Allentown on 145south.. It looks like a 99 SE with a SVT bodykit / daultips. Rear wing, It was silver..ish????? in color..I also saw it yesterday...

I like it :)

No Title

I I finally got you, I saw you the other week and the other night coming out of a certain grocery store, I jump in my car to back up and what do I see??? a 99/00 SE SVT Clone..
This is the same one I mentioned seeing in a earlier post.. Now I have the pics to prove it.. :D

Attachments

• photo16547.jpg
    photo16547.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 0
  • photo16549.jpg
    photo16549.jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 0
  • photo16550.jpg
    photo16550.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 0
  • photo16551.jpg
    photo16551.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 1
I saw a T-green on Quarry street, Whitehall PA, I was coming from rt329 you were coming from Mauch chunk road.. I passed you in y two-tone colored Mystique lol I wish so bad I was in mine!! Yours sounded great though!!

Black STV kinda a rough looking green calipers Ithaca NY
again today 9/23/16

Sunday morning in lehigh Valley, heading south on RT145 at about 11AM..

Black with tint and tinted lights.. :) I loved it!!

Saw a Black SVT with silfro bumpers and skirts going to Harbor Freight Ithaca NY

I've seen a T-Red floating around Route 115 in the Broadheadsville / Gilbert / Jonas area during the later half of winter. Was seeing the car around commuting time, I believe I saw it in the morning (6:30-6:45am) and around 5pm a few times. No idea who it might be, but I haven't seen it in the last month.

i saw a T-green SVT the other day on Mcarthur road in Allentown!!!! You have blue headlights and fogs :) I passed you in my mystique!

I spoke to a guy with a silver frost late last year at the Kresgeville post office on route 209. He had owned the car for quite some time and had put up alot of miles and still loved the car. I should have posted this sooner!

It is almost that time of the year where I will be pull out the SVT and driving to work. If anyone sees a hot mess, black SVT with an orange stripe, that would be me.

Back