• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Oct SHOCal meet

fdogg96

CEG'er
So, SHOCal and the Taurus Car Club (west coast chapter) are trying to get a meet going on Oct 25 at Mile Square Park in Fountain Valley.

You do have to pay $5 to get in and ther is no re-entry.

Anyone from CEG interested in coming? Raul?

I would be very interested. I am finally taking my car to my brothers to replace the valve seals on the weekend before that, so if I do not have any unforseen issues I should be there.

Please post complete details.

I would be very interested. I am finally taking my car to my brothers to replace the valve seals on the weekend before that, so if I do not have any unforseen issues I should be there.

Please post complete details.

Cool. I'll post up the website and tell you guys where to find us etc etc etc. woot!

Here is the info for our Oct meet.

There is a $5 admission fee which you pay at the gate. There is no re-entry. Once there and we gather up the $$$ and we usually make a food run.

Date: Oct 25, Sat.
Time: 11am-???
Entrance and Parking: Come in through the EUCLID entrance. There is a lake on the LEFT side, we are USUALLY on the RIGHT.

Link
http://www.ocparks.com/milesquare/

Map:
http://www.goodtime.net/fvy/lofvy009.ht

-fdogg
TCCA-WCC VP
SHOCal
SHOForum

Sorry, I am out. The prognosis on my car is bad. It was a terminal failure - I burnt a piston.

I hate Duratec's right now. Racers of CSVTs be cautious.

Pay attention folks - I will be parting out a CSVT in the next few months.

Don't get overly excited I am keeping all body panels, bumpers, side skirts and wheels.

The entire interior will be up for grabs, a set of very low mile Koni Sports and multitude of other go fast goodies will be among the list. Mods a proper Thread will be created I am just venting right now.

Back