• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

non svt Duratec 2,5 l vs ST 220 3,2 L

yes Both cars were mondeos.the silver is the new Mondeo Kombi ST 220 with the 3,2 l duratec and 226 WHP .

yes there are a lot off music ,wood ,steel and GFK in my car and many gfk outside . maybe it weight 150-200 kg . and yes its an non svt 2,5 L with some small changes .first we get a new software for the motormanagmant and give the engine the svt air intake kit so i have 195 Hp .last last winter i takes apart the complet engine and polisch the intake and outtake canals give him new gaskets and timing chains and remove some no needed parts :)
( the six little claps in the intake system ) and now it runs great it turns to 8000 in all gears .
so it looks at the work
http://hpbimg.bombigsplace.de/motor zerlegt.jpg

and thats finisch and compleed paintad
http://hpbimg.bombigsplace.de/DSC00018.JPG

i have work 6 month at the enginge i have a lot of time for this works the car is from October until March in my garage so i rebuild the engine compled . the engine paiting was done in 2-3 days the airbrusch in 15 minutes . today the car placed again in the garage for 6 month and now i would to rebuild the compled car inside with new entertainment and outside with new bumpers skirds and maybe a new hood .

i have work 6 month at the enginge i have a lot of time for this works the car is from October until March in my garage so i rebuild the engine compled . the engine paiting was done in 2-3 days the airbrusch in 15 minutes . today the car placed again in the garage for 6 month and now i would to rebuild the compled car inside with new entertainment and outside with new bumpers skirds and maybe a new hood .

God damn, why dont you post here more often, lets see some pics of the mondy, I love the MK1 mondy's That IMRC cover is crazy beautiful, excellent work my good man.

oh you want i can schow you a lot of pics from the different works on my car the last year 's .i will ask the admin whether it to do ok is that into pictures and videos that was more than 30 pics from 6 years ok .

ok it is done you can see some pics in pics and vids and more at my hompage it is linked so i hope you have fun with the pics .

Back