• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Nitrous Info

svttouruofl

CEG'er
I am looking very seriously at putting a nitrous system in my SVT but I'm not for sure what to get, what to look for, and certain information on nitrous systems. I am looking for a basic setup and I have a good idea of the components needed. I am very ill informed on these systems and what is safe for our 2.5. Where and what, from your preferences, can I find good information on these systems and what will be best for my SVT. Thanks ahead of time.

Zack

Was just playin with ya, man. I've been trying to have a little fun, today, since its been a hectic day. Was just trying to stay on a light hearted side.

Not serious!

Its alright. I really need to start looking there first instead of just asking. But that info helped, but is there any recommended sites that I can find general info such as installation and just a background on them?

Ya, PM me what you wanna know about nitrous ****. I did alot of research on it and can send you some sites and vids.

Back