• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

nexami renegade racing seat/ sparco r100

cougarsman

CEG'er
can anyone tell me and ins and outs of the nexami renegade racing seat? i believe some members on here have them installed? the reclinable one... how mcuh do they weight? what fabric are they made out of? are they comfortable, i am a smaller guy, 28 inch waist, would they hug me well? do i need new brackets to make them fit? how would the whole bracket mounting issue work?

and does anyone know anything about the new sparco r100 seat? i think its one of the newest seats that sparco offers, in iother forums it seems to be pretty decent...

thanks.

I dont know anything about eh Nexami seats but i do know the Sparco R100s have been around for a few years now (about 2009). they are a nice Steel model seat with good bolsters however they arent exactly light at ~27lbs without brackets. If you are interested in them I can get you a price on them, should be able to come in below MSRP before any shipping.

Back