• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

New pics!

hectik1

The Hispanic Hellion
Car was clean so I took some pics.

Didn't want hood stripes, and I have seen this done, but in my opinion not well executed. Got the vinyl done through parkedcar. Thanks Mike!

picture.JPG

picture.JPG

Here is a pic of wider stance of the 225-40s (vs. stock 215-45) I put on in combination with 3mm spacers.

picture.JPG

Custom intake I made (saving more money than Geico!:laugh:)

picture.JPG

Thanks...wanted an old school muscle car feel instead of buying just a turbo badge or something like that.:shrug:

Old school muscle car feel on a Mazda with a Mitsubishi inspired license plate....Must have sounded better in Spanglish :laugh:

Wheels look good man, but really not feeling the vinyl on the hood, maybe if it were a different color that kinda blended like dark Grey or even gun metal.

Cars still looking good though mang...keep it up...

Last edited:
Old school muscle car feel on a Mazda with a Mitsubishi inspired license plate....Must have sounded better in Spanglish :laugh:

Wheels look good man, but really not feeling the vinyl on the hood, maybe if it were a different color that kinda blended like dark Grey or even gun metal.

Cars still looking good though mang...keep it up...
Thought about different colors....but the flat black matches the trim.;)

Definitely catches your eye, Hector. I might have gone just slightly smaller if it were me- but it looks cool. I think the placement saves it. :cool:

Oh- and get an '3VIL 3' plate or something.. lol!

i dunno hector, i usually like your taste in aesthetic mods, but i have to say i'm not feelin' the hood vinyl. sticks out like a sore thumb imho.

and change that damn license plate already!

Thanks for the comments. At first I thought the vinyl was too big....after looking at it some more....I am still on the fence.:laugh:

As soon as I have some extra $ I will be getting this plate:

SICSPD3 :cool:

My homeboy got one the same color as yours. He paint his rims flat black and the grill black, alcohol injection. I love these cars.

not feeling the vinyl, although maybe in an etched-glass kind of color it would look cool...however, the wide stance looks awesome! :)

Excuse me, Could you please tell me the displacement and induction method of this fine automobile?

Oh wait, I now see the extremely plain and ugly lettering you've attached to the hood. Nevermind.

:nonono: You can do better; just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

Excuse me, Could you please tell me the displacement and induction method of this fine automobile?

Oh wait, I now see the extremely plain and ugly lettering you've attached to the hood. Nevermind.

:nonono: You can do better; just because you can, doesn't mean you should.
Plain? I used the same font as under the hood. If I had used a different font it would have came out terrible like this:
FILE0324.jpg

I thought it was a good idea, but poorly executed. That is why I changed it...:shrug:

I don't like the hood vinyl, and the car is absolutely begging for a subtle hood scoop (if available).
The wide stance looks great!

Back