• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

New aesthetic idea

24vnut

CEG'er
So I had a idea when painting the bumper to paint the lower part of the rear bumper black to match instead of being flat it looks better. And will not cost much at all since it's such a small area. Wish I can show you but I'm still trying to learn how to resize a photo

well yea any color to match but ive never seen anyone els do it. i dont know why everyone does not do it anything flat should be painted to match. i also do not see it in the sticky but it should

having the rear bumper completely one color looks aweful, imho. its much better looking with the area around the mesh and exhaust black.

its been painted many times before, either on request or because a shop didn't know the difference....

well yea any color to match but ive never seen anyone els do it. i dont know why everyone does not do it anything flat should be painted to match. i also do not see it in the sticky but it should

there are plenty painted the same color as the car. I guess its mainly the ones that have had a chance or reason to repaint.
000_0142.jpg

Back