• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Need a dyno chart w/375-400 hp

When everything else is done getting fixed:mad: :mad: and I decide to do the intercooler swap, probly at sz I will have Jeoy tune it HOPEFULLY and get it ABOVE 400hp.

When everything else is done getting fixed:mad: :mad: and I decide to do the intercooler swap, probly at sz I will have Jeoy tune it HOPEFULLY and get it ABOVE 400hp.

Hey Ryan

Is the motor built? If so we can stretch it up towards 400whp if not we will hover around 375whp since no one has going that far for a period of time on a stock bottom end. Joey

Built as in?

Built as in forged internals... forged pistons, rods, etc... and the answer is no. Your 3L is a car and a great build but it is the stock bottom end. A stock 3L bottom end has seen over 400 at the wheels, but not for a significant period of time is all Joey is saying. When you drive your new car, you are going to wonder why you even bought the bigger intercooler though. :cool: For the power that a stock 3L can hold and the availablity of them at a cheap price, I wouldn't build a forged 3L anyways. I'll leave that nonsense to Joey. :D

Back