• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

N00b in Mississauga

Jo4nny

CEG'er
Just thought I'd stop by and introduce myself, as I'm picking up my first 98 CSVT next weekend.

Name's John, 23 years old and I live in Mississauga (Hurontario/Queensway area) -- hopefully there's a few Contiques in the area to cruise with when the weather gets nicer out.

Now, the car 411:

Year: 1998 E0 Black SVT
Production #: 3035/6535
Mods: None
Interesting fact: The car was originally leased by current Ottawa Senators captain, Daniel Alfredsson. I'm a Leafs fan, but it's interesting nonetheless.

When I get the car I plan on doing mostly cheap, cosmetic mods. Probably start by blacking out the chrome (on the front oval and above the rear reflector strip), probably hightower the headlights if I build up enough courage haha.

Anyways, let me know if there's anything going on in the area or if anyone wants to get together for a cruise some time.

Cheers!

Congrats on the ride.. Where are you picking it up from?
I'm in Mississauga twice a week near Dixi and Queensway.. So i'll be up for cruising sometime too.
Mike

Thanks everyone!

My girlfriend works up at Sherway Gardens, so I'll be there all the time. Not to mention Hwy 10 / Eglinton is only a few blocks North of where I live.

I'll look more into that SVT-OA & probably make it out to a few meetings in the future.

If anyone feels like cruising after the 24th weekend, drop me an email: jo4nnyreid_at_hotmail_dot_com.

Cheers!

Back