• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Morning Run in My Green Sweatsuit

Car has 13" PBR Cobra Calipers and Power Slot front disk with Hawk pads. Essentially a Baer kit. Paired with a 12" Focus SVT Front disk and stock caliper on the back.

Drove it last night and had to get on them quick. You ever lose your stomach going over a hill quick? Yeah, kinda like that.

Yes, they're 17 x 7.5" ET 40 ATS DTC Complites

The focus disk on the rear, is that the setup that pole120 offers or the kit that was offered on here a long time ago by another member? What did you have to do to get it to fit? Do you have ABS?

Focus disk rear requires a bracket. Mine was purchase from Milan, which is happily back as a member on CEG. I think his SN is Quicksilver.

Im unsure if Pole120 offers a kit, but he has shared pictures of pretty much the same kit I have that utilized brackets her designed.

My front brackets came from a GB that was put on by Rara. I dont know if anyone else is utilizing there purchase other then 1 other person because the brackets we made inaccurately and had to be modified to work.

I do have ABS. It seems to be more active then a stock setup. However, this comment comes at early testing and simulated hard stops. I believe in the proper setting, you wont hit the ABS.

I dont think I hit the ABS on the stock setup, I probably had a concerning look on my face when I did hit with the kit. It's not one of those happy sounds.

TE

Cheers!

This heap needs it's filler neck grommet replaced! What's the saying?

"For every hot chick there's a guy who sick of her chit"

normally I could care less about a green car ,But I would so rock that one

zu7u8ezu.jpg

6uqy9a5y.jpg

Had to drop the tank to replace the filler neck grommet. At the time I replace the filter inlet line because the connection at the pump got fubbard. The returnless has a finger- thumb push connecter that exterior breaks.

The vent tubes on the top of the tank are a pain. When the tank was out getting dirt cleaned out of it from the filler neck getting removed :-x I got my boxed front most lower control arms in.

These were made 2000 miles away by my brother. He surprised me with them after I mentioned the idea to him. He had nothing to go off of, so I had to alter them three times to fit. Pretty nice and they will do. Flipped the bolts on the subframe side incase they have come out at any point.

Focus disk rear requires a bracket. Mine was purchase from Milan, which is happily back as a member on CEG. I think his SN is Quicksilver.

Yes, the rear brake kit was designed by me, and it utilizes the front rotors off of the SVT Focus. Josh has a similar design, only his bracket was mounted in a different place...

That said, I am very happy to be back on here. And your car is looking as great as ever!!!! Keep up the great work man.

Back