• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Modified by KC

twang

CEG'er
At their shop out in Merriam, KS. They had a dyno day today and a bunch of people, mostly ricers were up there on the dyno. Kind of a neat little place, $35 for a 2 wheel drive dyno, $40 if you want them to measure your air temperature or something like that and it includes 3 runs. little bit more if your car is AWD. plan on takin mine up there sometime soon to get a baseline since its bone stock. There was a probe up there that put down like 203 hp or soemthing like that. After the 3rd run though it was smokin though :crazy:. There was also some guy up there with a plymouth laser puttin down mid 400's. That thing was a BEAST. Anyways, just thought i'd share my dyno day with you as it was my first time actually seeing a dyno done in person.

$40 if you want them to measure your air temperature or something like that

Air/Fuel Ratio was probably what they were measuring. (wideband measurement of how rich or lean you are at specific RPM's throughout the pull)

Haha as i said in my first post I plan to soon. Just need some extra money. Prolly be similar to any other stock '98 tour though...

I almost drove up there for the dyno sessions they were having that day.I will be taking mine to Revline soon for a dyno/tuning session.We will be having some kind of get together/BBQ after that.

At the place I went, it was $45 normal/$65 with air/fuel.

It looks like you're about an hour away from where I live (St. Joseph, MO), which is as close as the other place I went. I'd be interested in getting another dyno done once I get my new fuel rail, injectors, and UIM installed.

Back