• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Mileage Milestone

Aaron88

Hard-core CEG'er
Rolled over to 123,456 in the SE on my way home from work tonight. Just thought I'd share. :D

37d22cb8.jpg

9100e243.jpg

AaronsRide.jpg

Bought the car in '05 with ~92K. What mileage is everyone else at these days?

Last edited:
Cool mileage capture , Aaron . My Jetta rolled 200,000 this summer . I just happened to look down & see it while I was stopped at a stop sign ... almost missed it !!

I did remember to shoot a pic of it with my phone - bad quality , but I GOT IT , lol !!

07-17-11_1317.jpg

Last edited:
I'm at 139K, bought it in March of 2005, so over 6 years and it had 78K on it when I bought it. Still runs as awesomely as the day I brought it home.

Very cool Allen, it's good you didn't miss it.

Oh and look at you being all tech savvy posting cell phone pics. :D

If I hadn't come to the stopsign ,I would've rolled right past the 200k mark without batting an eye :( .

Oh , let's not get too carried away about me being saavy & all ... it took me MONTHS to get the software to be able to get it from my phone to my computer , lol !! Nope - my computer wouldn't recognize my phone when I plugged it in . Had to get a copy of "Phone Tools" to do it (only a couple bux , but just took me a while) .

Bought my car in 2005 with 59k. I just rolled over 152k last week. Still running pretty great except for a recently developed vacuum leak. She's definitely getting pretty rough physically though. Many things broken. :(

Wow, minus the spoiler, your SE looks exactly the same as my old SE. I liked that car.
See sig for miles. Subaru is catching up to the SVT quick...

Last edited:
Back