• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Mid Ohio Road Course Fun day Meet and Cruise

79mustang351w

Hard-core CEG'er
Okay...Billy and Malcolm and I have been talking about this...but we need to plan a Mid Ohio fun day..and get a group together and have another meet before winter! I will look into the Mid Ohio road course fun day information and get back to this thread...if its too much for the track day...we at least need to plan a get together. Mansfield is the only cruise spot around me....need ideas.....

Brent

Okay...Billy and Malcolm and I have been talking about this...but we need to plan a Mid Ohio fun day..and get a group together and have another meet before winter! I will look into the Mid Ohio road course fun day information and get back to this thread...if its too much for the track day...we at least need to plan a get together. Mansfield is the only cruise spot around me....need ideas.....

Brent

There's a NASA event at mid-Ohio coming up soon.....I think it's $250 for 2 days and you only get 2 or 3 sessions, they would probably make us take an instructor with us each time too. Nelson ledges is a much better deal, but mid-Ohio is a way better track :shrug:

I would be interested in a track day with some fellow CEG'rs and Ohio's not a bad drive. If any of you are interested there are plenty of open track opportunities at Gingerman up here as well.

I am down for whatever...I just wanna get some more laps in before the snow flies. Speaking of that...I need a winter beater...the CSVT is too rust free to let it go to •••• in an Ohio winter!

Im game, getting ready to pull my trans again and get other crap fixed.
Brent, the Cougar is the same way when it comes to rust, but its a DD. LOL.

Back