• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Lots of CSVT's for Sale?!

autoxr1

CEG'er
What's with all of the CSVT's for sale around Detroit all of a sudden? Seven posted on Detroit Craigslist in the last five days!

See everyone on Woodward this weekend!

its like that every week as long as I can remember, lots of people in detroit, and lots of SVTs around detroit.

I recently was thinking the same thing....lots of SVTs suddenly available in the area. I assumed it was the painful premium gas prices, but I noticed that several on Craigslist are reposts.

mine is on there, it has been the best tour i have ever owned. issue free, runs awsome makes good power with the turbo, great price and i cant sell it for the life of me?:shrug:

theres gonna be another one if I cant get the parts I need soon.

mine is on there, it has been the best tour i have ever owned. issue free, runs awsome makes good power with the turbo, great price and i cant sell it for the life of me?:shrug:

If yours is the one for $7500, that's a good price for it... Although, for a modded car (especially 10 year old approx), most people probably shy away. I'm sure if you put $6999 or something, it would attract more people.

Back