• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Lookin for parts

Mywhip

Hard-core CEG'er
For a 96 ford contour..and no junk yards that i call happen to have any.

So i am looking to you guys for some help. I need to find parts for a 96 contour. I would like them to be within a 50 mile radius of Sidney Ohio (45365), but will take all tips. Would also be great if there were some pull apart yourself ones. I need/want cheap priced junk yards also!!

For a 96 ford contour..and no junk yards that i call happen to have any.

So i am looking to you guys for some help. I need to find parts for a 96 contour. I would like them to be within a 50 mile radius of Sidney Ohio (45365), but will take all tips. Would also be great if there were some pull apart yourself ones. I need/want cheap priced junk yards also!!

www.car-parts.com

sure if all you are looking for is a dome light they most likely are not going to waste their time to look for and get one. you will have to find a place with contours and go there yourself.

sure if all you are looking for is a dome light they most likely are not going to waste their time to look for and get one. you will have to find a place with contours and go there yourself.

I just need a random assortment of parts..not just the light.

Check out the classifieds here.

If you want you can send me a PM with some of the items you are looking for. I might be able to help you out.

Steve

you are a little too far away for me to help, but there are a few you pull it yards up my way.....about 20 minutes south of Cleveland.

My GF's Bro lives in Arcanum and I believe I seen a pretty big yard off of 49 between Arcanum and Huber Heights, not familiar enough with the area to know what road it was on though

you are a little too far away for me to help, but there are a few you pull it yards up my way.....about 20 minutes south of Cleveland.

My GF's Bro lives in Arcanum and I believe I seen a pretty big yard off of 49 between Arcanum and Huber Heights, not familiar enough with the area to know what road it was on though

Do you remember the name of it? I could go there no problem :))

Do you remember the name of it? I could go there no problem :))

Clayton Auto Parts.....Clayton, Ohio 45315

Last time I was there they had 3-4 pre98's. That was about a year ago. I have a 96 SE looking for a door and a bunch of misc. parts too. I have been looking to buy a whole parts car and go that way....

-There was a 95 SE MTX just go for $500 the other day Ran good too...
-96 SE auto fair cond. sold $350 last week
-there is a 96 SE MTX T-red, loaded leather, sun roof, that they keep dropping the price, its down to $600. In Springfield OH. Want to offer them $400 and split the cost????

Louie

Lots of junkyards with Contours in the Toledo area. Didn't you sat you were from around Lima? Might be a little over 50 miles but lots of parts available out there. Took a handful of calls and searching around to find the items I wanted.

Lots of junkyards with Contours in the Toledo area. Didn't you sat you were from around Lima? Might be a little over 50 miles but lots of parts available out there. Took a handful of calls and searching around to find the items I wanted.
Yeah, im in sidney..which is like 30 mins from lima.

I have to get my car fixed right now..then ill be looking for parts :)

Back