• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Local interest check

CarpePoon

Hard-core CEG'er
I will be becoming a troll soon. (next 3-4 weeks to be exact), So my subwoofer setup will be for sale. (10" Diamond Audio M610D4 in a custom sealed rear deck box) 550w RMS This thing weights about 45-50lbs so I really don't want to ship it. So here is what I was wondering: Is there anybody local (chicago area) who would be interested. I would even be willing to provide free installation of the setup locally. I also drive to the west Michigan area often as well but this would be for drop off or pickup only, I can't provide installation.

This is not a classified, just an interest check, if moderators feel this post should be removed I understand and appolgize.

PS. My entire Alpine setup may be for sale in the classifieds soon.

Oh didnt check that 275watts RMS good amp to low for my taste tho

actually 550W RMS at 2ohm which is how I have it wired up, perfect match for my Diamond audio sub

But if you want to talk about amps yours is only
1 x 400W RMS (20Hz to 250Hz) @ 4Ohm 0.1% THD - Mono
1 x 800W RMS (20Hz to 250Hz) @ 2Ohm 0.1% THD - Mono
1 x 1200W RMS (20Hz to 250Hz) @ 1.3Ohm 0.1% THD - Mono

You might want to change your 2400watt sig, its kinda false advertising.

I'm not even going to go into the quality/features discussion

Yeah I know what it is. I call it my "starter amp" I have put down at what it is listed as. Im looking for a 800watt mono amp 2 ohm to get rid of this PYLE of crap

Back