• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Lets see what Santa got you for christmas

New Balance tennis shoes and a couple Aeropostale sweatshirts from my girlfriend. A big clock from my brother. A $30 Best Buy gift card from my sister, to get the 2nd season of "The Office," since it was sold out wherever she went. Got a few gift cards to places like Sears and Menards. Got a bunch of odds and ends things as well.

What I've bought myself in the last 2 months:
01 Lincoln LS
windows for the house
Canon PowerShot A540 digital camera, along with a photo printer, memory card, card reader, and a rechargeable hybrid battery set.

I think I spent too much money on myself. :help:

Mark

Exotic sports car calander, Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 Platinum, Evanesence's latest CD, Fast and Furious Tokyo Drift, and a couple things for Xbox 360. (nothing picture worthy)

i got a garmin gps 4 my car and a passport x50 8500 :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Attachments

• Xmas gifts.bmp
    19.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I got my HIDs, a bunch of craftsman tools.. i had a good christmas for sure

I got a craftsman tool set as well. I also got sunglasses, Robot chicken season DVD, a few games for PC as well as game boy advance games for my new micro, and a bunch of misc. stuff.

New widescreen HP laptop
Business class ticket to china
souveniers from Angkor Wat and other Cambodian sites
Motorola Q from the girlfriend
more debt to get the girlfriend something :help:

some clothes, seinfeld season 7, some weird rinking game - and a REALLY nice watch from my grandparents. Totally wasn't expecting that, me likey!!

Well other than the M5, I got a Coach Wallet and a leather jacket and some other smaller things...

74002_DCVA_d2.jpg

Last edited:
I got a Coach wallet last year, I love it! Best wallet I have ever had!

I got lots of Best Buy gift certificates and cash $$ earmarked for my HD TV purchase coming up soon. A case (24 bottles) of Dos XX Lager from Mexico, a nice dresser-top storage thinige for my watches, a nice set of drill bits, set of wrenches and new hammer!

Kinda Crappy pics I just quickly snapped:
HPIM1815.jpg

We have a Torque wrench. (It was about time I stopped guessing :crazy:) Two SVT emblems that my dad got me. Might have got idea I need badges because I debadged my trunk, but I don't have an SVT. Not sure what I'll do with them yet. There is an emergency dohikey that has a crank flashlight and radio. The small silver case is for a laptop HD, which is sporting 27gb of mobile memory. And last but not least, what kinda science major would I be if I didn't have a 4.0L flask! lol It was more of gag gift. Not shown was some cash and a cell phone that is on order.

HPIM1816.jpg

This is my little present to myself, 19" Samsung LCD. It really makes up for the monitor that died the 2nd week up at school. I was on a burnt-out 15" LCD for the rest of the semester.

Last edited:
I got rod knock and blown motor in Cleo... so yea.. i dont have a car right now.. i think that was the best christmas present ever:cry:

Mirko Splitter, Craftsman pneumatic chair for working with my Porter Cable and everything else and one of those lights you can hang from the ceiling in the garage, a BUNCH of clothes that I definitely needed. And of course, MONEY. :laugh:

NO electronics this year. :cry: Oh well. I had spent a huge load of money on electronics earlier :laugh:

Back