• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

koni is broken need help

cougarkraig

CEG'er
i have the koni yellow sport setup and my driverside strut is broke i am not the original owner but i have the original purchase reciept anybody have any experience with them for warranty stuff

i did see that on the site and the problem is im not the original person who bought the konis but im gonna see what they say

Yeah maybe they'll cut you some slack, its always worth a try. Otherwise try and contact the previous owner and try and get them to send it in for you:shrug:

well i have emailed koni twice and have received zero emails besides auto replies back so im a little upset with there support

I think you might be SOL. I just had a my drvr side rear koni blow out and I had to send them all that stuff (original receipt, current registration) for them to process my warranty claim. A little slow to respond but it's on it's way.

why bother emailing. call them....

i just broke a D2 coilover strut and had to purchase a new one. $150 for the strut and paid $75 for airmail, was at my door in 9 days.

Just a update they replied a couple days after my second email. I wasn't in a huge rush this is my daily driver but i have a second car. They told me now warranty because second owner. I order a new one from andy autosport replaced only for my mechanic to tell me the thing was in two pieces. Now that is fixed but i have a knock sometimes when changing gears sometimes when making turns but not all the time. So now i have to work on that.

Back