• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Kenne Bell Supercharger

idk if it was intentional on your part, but thats the new posts link, not a link to a thread. You have to register to see the new posts also.

Just in case anyone is interested, there is a Kenne Bell Supercharger kit posted for sale over at Escape Central.

I know it would take one heck of a hood modification, but just in case anyone has an interest.

http://www.escape-central.com/newposts.html

It would def take more then that. Because the Engine mount and belt routing wouldn't work on our cars.
But it would work on my daily driver...hmm...i'm tempted....

That website sucks to register with. Hotmail accounts aren't allowed because of their "Advanced Software" and then it wouldn't accept my username. WTF? They want you to use a Yahoo account instead. Sure I'll sign up for the most commonly blocked email due to the Nigerian scam artist.

I wanted to tell people that I have hundreds of COP's from the Taurus/Sable's sitting in a bin. Sounds like they fail quite a bit on the Escape so they are always looking for more. If anyone wants some let me know. Will sell for very cheap.

I tried registering on there since I do own an Escape. It's not going so well???

The site administrator does not seem to visit very often, but eventually he will take care of your registration.

There is another Escape site, Escape City. It is more active, but it seems to be more of a social club than a car site. You may find it useful though.

The site administrator does not seem to visit very often, but eventually he will take care of your registration.

There is another Escape site, Escape City. It is more active, but it seems to be more of a social club than a car site. You may find it useful though.

Thanks I look into that. Although I don't even change my own oil on the Escape so i don't know how much I will use it. LOL

Back