• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Kansas City is boring!

Kansas City is boring?! Try coming to Lawrence. You're 30 min. away from a pretty boring town. The only thing to do is drink because of all the KU students, the bars are nuts. Car scene down here is lame. Use to be cool, but now lame.

it just got cooler here! today i parked next to a black EO at JCCC! it was in sad shape but it was and SVT nonetheless. other than that...still boring unless we get 3 inches of snow tonight...hmmmm that could be fun.

already hit the fresh powder with the girlfriend's celica. Got a parking lot behind my house. Lets just say I owned it. Too fun!:laugh:

i went out to have some fun!...and my shift tower bolt sheared off at the end of my street!!! :mad: so now im gonna build the trans a little earlier than i expected.

Ouch, that sucks. Got a garage, to keep you out of the cold, it's empty in Lawrence if you can get it here. :shrug:

it is stuck in neutral so nope but after some searching i found out this should be very easy. finding the bolt is supposed to be the hard part. being in neutral the shift tower should come right out. but if i get my transmission done this summer i might take you up on that shop offer :D

well its not really a shop offer but its some place to keep you out of the snow/rain. I plan on taking my CSVT back from the guy that supposed to do my swap and do it by myself with my other mechanic friend. Then its customization time. Just let me know when you need the garage. We can get whatever done in a weekend and kill a 30 pack or something.:crazy:

Dude, I got a liquor store less than a block away. We can jump on the scooter and get more if we run out of beer! :laugh:

Back