• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

is it bad ....

it didn't even have the foglight mod done to it?!
Did your parents forbid you from doing it for them back when it was theirs or what?

neither of my parents contours had the fog lamp mod done. They didn't forbid me, but I never tried to do it either. Not my car so I wasn't about to just go and do it. plus my father likes his vehicles 100% stock. that and he just about never used the fog lamps anyway.

so now that its my car, its fair game :laugh:

Last edited:
it didn't even have the foglight mod done to it?!
Did your parents forbid you from doing it for them back when it was theirs or what?

come to think of it mine doesn't even have the fog light mod :shrug:, to many bugs at night anyway :laugh:.

so yeah, the seat swap is complete. also got and swapped to pre98 sail panels already. still not registared. maybe this weekend.

Keep the Mystique for another two months. Then you can celebrate 10 years of ownership. :)

well here it is, 10 years of ownership.

well I installed the steeda shifter I have into the new contour last night. I also got insurance on the car. So if it works out today is the day of the switch over.

I think its about time also. front brakes are making alittle noise on the mystique and the check engine light has been coming on and off randomly recently....

Last edited:
and yesterday it was done. I also swapped over the hids and silverstar high beam bulbs last night. and I'm twitching to mod the car more. at least, for the the most part, it isn't going to cost me as I have the parts already.

Back