• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Interest Check: Let's have a meet at the looney bin.

WorldTour

I Feel More Like I Do Now Then When I First Got He

I posted awhile back in the "believe in ghosts" thread mentioning possibly having a meet at the Trans-Allegheny Lunatic Asylum in Weston, WV (about an hour & 45min south of Pittsburgh) and there seemed to be some interest about doing it.

I was thinking the weekend after Carlisle (June 12 & 13) since it's the only weekend I have scheduled off this summer.

We could meet at the Asylum and do one of the tours (they have a couple different tour options) and then take a nice scenic cruise through the West Virginia Hillside (there isn't a straight road to be found around this area) and end up at one of the local restaurant for dinner.

What do you guys think?
Mark

I think we can do it...gotta check with wifey, but I can take time off anytime after June 10, so that weekend works.

On a side note, we have two nights booked in August at the Cashtown Inn near Gettysburg...same room that one of the guys from Ghost Hunters stayed in...

My wife has wanted to do this for a long time, me......not so sure. But if she comes, I only have to run faster than she does. :laugh: Tenatively in.

Not yet. I may have a couple other weekends open as well, I'll know on monday if my schedule is going to be changing again. I'll post as soon as I know.

If anyone is curious about this place, it's on the travel channel right now!

Well, the weekend of the 12th isn't going to work for me, found out this morning that I'm being sent to Denver from the 6th-the 13th, but I will be available the 28 and 29 of June instead. Hows that sound?

Correction. My days off sheet says it's a Saturday and Sunday when it's a Monday & Tuesday. So I guess that out. I should have a weekend in July that I can schedule off with enough notice.

Back