• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Interest check...0-16 Lions CEG meet!

i won't be free til after the 12th.

The last game of the year is the 28th, so your all set Alex:cool: and Elradio, I know you know alot about football (or look up some stats:troutslap:) but the Lions have NO run defense and last time I checked, Adrian Peterson, is pretty damn good, not to mention your team wants to make sure they win the highly contested NFC North:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Everyone else, keep this in mind so we can all celebrate together, should be a good one!

so where are we meeting..... btw I could care less about football... or sports.... cars well that is a different story.

meet at Rogers House!!!!!

so where are we meeting..... btw I could care less about football... or sports.... cars well that is a different story.

meet at Rogers House!!!!!

I have an apartment right now, so that's not going to happen but the D&B's or BW3's is going to happen. So do you guys want BW3's or D&B's:shrug:

The pole has created a poll for us, please vote over the next 2 weeks, thanks and let us know if your going to make it as well, this way I can let the place know inadvance, thanks!

Back