• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

in less than two weeks ...

Ahh, the famous "It'll be ready in two weeks."

Don't you just hate waiting!

At least you do have another ride to get you around. It would really suck if you had to bum rides or get a rental for this whole time.

Ahh, the famous "It'll be ready in two weeks."

Don't you just hate waiting!

At least you do have another ride to get you around. It would really suck if you had to bum rides or get a rental for this whole time.

well it would ahve been done but there was an issue getting the paint, seems like it might have been for all of the paint that they needed this week, everything got pushed back ... collision stuff was to be painted weds and my car tuesday but my car got painted weds and they will do the collision work painting today ... besides I rather not have them rush to get it back to me, although I do want it back this weekend :cry:

yes I am lucky to have another car to drive during this time

ok here is the latest deal ... the car looks :drool: :drool: :drool:

tomorrow morning a cobra replica will be painted along with a volvo in the afternoon, then the rest of my car, the bumpers, mirko, side skirts, spoiler, door handles and mirrors will be set up for paint, since they don't think that they will get to it friday then will paint all of the rest of the parts monday morning, then get the car back together and wet sand and buff before I receive it back mid week ...

I started a new thread here

since the paint held up getting the car finished they are working on it inbetween other jobs booked for this week, since they only book so much in a given week ... but they painted everything else today, the color to the door jams is a match and with some wet sanding the color looks more blue ... so hopefully this friday ...

so close this time, they need the car for another 2 to 3 hours to finish cleaning it up ... i posted some pics of the finished paint in pics and vids ... will now definately get the car monday and I will get some pics monday and Weds

Great so you'll get it as soon as I'm gone on vaca. so It'll be a least a week old before I get to see it. I hope the shine isn't worn off by then. :rolleyes: :laugh:

Great so you'll get it as soon as I'm gone on vaca. so It'll be a least a week old before I get to see it. I hope the shine isn't worn off by then. :rolleyes: :laugh:

if you stop by CCC tomorrow it is front and center behind the garage door, just where it was when I left Friday

oh I almost forgot it will be a whole lot older before anyone gets to see it ... it gets put away for the winter this coming wednesday

if you stop by CCC tomorrow it is front and center behind the garage door, just where it was when I left Friday

oh I almost forgot it will be a whole lot older before anyone gets to see it ... it gets put away for the winter this coming wednesday

its not winter unless it snows

thats right Kim, I said it, SNOW :crazy:

Mine goes away the second salt/sand/calcium has been applied to the road. But then again it is simply a matter of covering it up in the garage and parking the tires on a couple layers of carpet. Can't wait to see the final product! Make sure you at least zip out and get some quick foliage pics.

Mine goes away the second salt/sand/calcium has been applied to the road. But then again it is simply a matter of covering it up in the garage and parking the tires on a couple layers of carpet. Can't wait to see the final product! Make sure you at least zip out and get some quick foliage pics.

that is the plan, luckily it seems the week will be nice ... I have to put the car back together and then I will get some pics

Back