• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

I'm here.

You are wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy mistaken, I said how crappy it was, the roads suck, you cant buy beer at a gas station, mi lefts, its all wierd up there man. And biggest of all Harrry you suck,lol But I did see alot of hot tail up there. The bish from the club we went to one night is still messaging the hell out of me on myspace,lol Pimpin aint easy,lol

You are wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy mistaken, I said how crappy it was, the roads suck, you cant buy beer at a gas station, mi lefts, its all wierd up there man. And biggest of all Harrry you suck,lol But I did see alot of hot tail up there. The bish from the club we went to one night is still messaging the hell out of me on myspace,lol Pimpin aint easy,lol

Man your still Captain douchebag:laugh:. Now don't tell me you weren't saying how michigan is a nice place and blah blah blah. Your drunk ugly azz was all over my nutts talking about how cool it was up here.

by the way you can just say Harry instead of Harrry:laugh:

ight yall im off til tuesday. if anyone wants to meet up for lunch supper or just to tinker with someones broken tour pm me.

I was drunk thats why I said that harrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry,lol

Hey John I will call you back tonight brother, I had a family friend call me last night man.

you will still be bored even then:laugh::laugh::laugh:jk man, yeah I get out of here at 3 and need to wash the surfer, I will call you tonight though man or you call me man. Watch out for harrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry he likes boys.:laugh:

I will be heading out (racing, cars, cruising, ect.) tonight and probably saturday night in the evo with a couple budding (12 sec S4, GTO, probably a CSVT) PM me for more details if you'd like to tag along.

you will still be bored even then:laugh::laugh::laugh:jk man, yeah I get out of here at 3 and need to wash the surfer, I will call you tonight though man or you call me man. Watch out for harrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry he likes boys.:laugh:

Little boys like you :laugh:

Okay man i will call you man, okay man??

Back