• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

I will be in Chicago area (far western burbs) for a couple days next week...

SoundQ SVT

Hard-core CEG'er
Anyone want to meet up for dinner Wednesday night the 23rd?

I'll be at the Caterpillar plant near Montgomery/Aurora during the day, and staying near the Orchard Road / I-88 interchange. I am open to suggestions for locations to eat as far east as Rt 59, probably for 6PM or later.

hey thats right behind the walmart there. i helped build that walmart about 4/5 years ago. theres a good little taco joint there by the walmart on rt.30

Bob, I think I can work some out. There are a few places not far from your hotel also. Chilis, BWW and some others.

While BWWs and Chili's would be fine, it would be nice to possibly go someplace we don't have downstate. Someplace like Giordanos or a good local establishment. My only input is not seafood and not Asian or Indian. American or European are my preferences.

While BWWs and Chili's would be fine, it would be nice to possibly go someplace we don't have downstate. Someplace like Giordanos or a good local establishment. My only input is not seafood and not Asian or Indian. American or European are my preferences.

That works. there is a Giordonos in Oswego, not too far. Let me know what hotel your at and I can swing by and pick you up or something.

Thanks Dave. I think I know where the Giordanos is along US34. There is also a Portillos near there where I have eaten before (plus I'll have my phone with GPS). I'll have my own car so no need to pick me up. Also, depending on when I get out of the office I will likely not head back to the hotel first.

So, what time works for everyone?

I think I can be at Giordanos in Oswego about 6, so should we just plan to meet there then? I have my silver Mystique in case you see it in the lot. Who all is joining? Will it be just the three of us?

Damn, for some reason my reply didn't post. Yup, 6 at Giordanos in Oswego works for me. See you there.

Back