• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Hmmm....

CEG needs to ban more members. the twenty or so that are regularly active are far too many.

Just for that you shall be banned......I prefer Right Guard though...well..Axe body spray works well too.....its a difficult decision....but never spray right guard on freshly shaved armpits....it BURNS....ALOT

Just for that you shall be banned......I prefer Right Guard though...well..Axe body spray works well too.....its a difficult decision....but never spray right guard on freshly shaved armpits....it BURNS....ALOT

Dude, only girls shave thier pits.

A real tattooist isn't fazed by a little hair. Or in your case, a lot of hair.

btw, as a totally random thought, I've never been bothered by tattoos, but I've never found anything I would consider permanently marking my body with.

How about a giant cock on your forehead since you like them soo much!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA ohh im funny!

How about a giant cock on your forehead since you like them soo much!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA ohh im funny!

1. Don't make fun of the guy that can ban people on a whim.

2. You don't really want any help with your brakes, do you?

3. I'm not really fond of roosters enough to get one tattoo'ed on my forehead. Not really sure why you would think that.

LOL I do but you provide zero help soo what do you want me to be nice??? How many times have i helped you do something? ya thought so thanks LOL

Back