• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Hit a Milestone

ev1lbry4n

CEG'er
@ 11:15pm EST driving down lundays lane here in Niagara Falls my mystique joined the 200K club. This is the first time I had a big number roll over on a car. Only took 13 years or so to do it

@ 11:15pm EST driving down lundays lane here in Niagara Falls my mystique joined the 200K club. This is the first time I had a big number roll over on a car. Only took 13 years or so to do it

congrats! i never realized that you live about 15 minutes from my house

Last edited:
I'm in Grimsby and just passed the 200,000 kms point. Car is a bit rough but thats to be expected for something now 12 years old approx. I've had mine for almost 10 years now. Longest car I've owned and probably one with least problems believe it or not.

my little milestone

my little milestone

Mine rolled over 123,000 kms yesterday. I feel like such a wimp. But my new headlights look nice. :)

im at about 205 or something now. Like a week after i posted that both rear struts, springs and mounts went for a sh** and the garage that repaired them scuffed up both of my rear svt wheels. Other than needing that and a blower motor last week so far so good.

Back